Sunday, March 23

heyhey peepo! this morning went to LAPCOC. then went for lunch with gifford and parents. went home alone. hahaha.


& I found this quite meaningful. :D


Love is when you can't sleep
because you can't stop thinking about them.

Love is when you can't talk
because you're afraid you're going to say something stupid.

Love is when you barely move
because you're scared you will do something dumb.

Love is when you stare at the phonefor hours
hoping that they'll call.

Love is when the only thing that makes you feel better
is their smile.

Love is when people can say anything to you or about you
and you just don't care.

Love is when you get online and you sit there for hours
and wait for their annoying sound so you can finally talk to them.

Love is when you find someone that you can tell everything
and you're sure they won't make fun of you.

Love is when you can just wake up
and have makeup running down your face from crying
and they'll still say you're beautiful.

Love is when they would do anything
to see you smile.

Love is when they're dying and the last thing they want
is to hear your voice one last time.

Love is when every song
reminds you of them.

Love is the scar across your chest when you lose it...

So there is only one fruit of the Spirit. That fruit is love.


I'm afraid to close my eyes
cause I might think of you.
I'm afraid to open them
cause I might see you.
I'm afraid to move my lips
cause I might speak of you.
I'm afraid to listen
cause I might hear my heart fall for you.

No comments: